Business Partners such as attorneys, insurance professionals, reserve providers, banks, software providers, landscapers, roofers, and many others who provide products or services to community associations benefit from CAI Keystone membership.
Five Reasons to Join CAI
Advertise Your Services
- Members can’t do business with you if they can’t find you! CAI offers advertising in various print publications, on this website, and email advertising. Save on advertising rates as a member of the chapter.
Build Your Network
- CAI Keystone’s membership includes your potential clients – over 1600 community association managers, homeowner leaders, and the community associations they represent.
Sponsor and Exhibit at Chapter Programs
- Capitalize on marketing opportunities. From Community Live! – our Annual Conference & Expo – to networking and regional events, business partners can sponsor and exhibit to meet and form connections with manager and homeowner members.
Educated Business Partner Distinction
- Gain credibility in the eyes of managers and homeowners through CAI’s Business Partner Essentials course. This course helps member business partners better understand CAI, community associations, and the industry at large.
Promote Your Expertise
- You are an expert in your field! Members are invited to participate as thought leaders by becoming program speakers, podcast guests, and authors. Our members depend on your expertise.
Visit the chapter calendar of events for information on upcoming programs and networking events.
Join today to gain access to these and more member benefits and save on all CAI programs.