Community Associations Institute is home to more than 43,000 homeowners, community association managers and business partners who are dedicated to serving their communities. Our mission is to inspire professionalism, effective leadership, and responsible citizenship, ideals reflected in communities that are preferred places to call home.
CAI supports our members by helping them learn, achieve and succeed. As a member, you’ll have access to:
- Education and Resources
- Information and Best Practices
- Opportunities to connect with experts, colleagues and peers, locally and nationally
Join CAI and gain access to membership benefits that include extensive online resources such as free downloadable documents and templates, articles and other information on how to better govern and manager your community association.
Who Should Join CAI?
- Community association homeowner leaders including elected board members and trustees, committee members and other volunteers in homeowner, condominium and other types of association-governed communities. Click here to learn more about membership benefits for homeowners and volunteer leaders. Download or print a copy of a resolution that your board can adopt to join CAI.
- Community managers (on-site, portfolio, large scale). Read more about membership benefits for managers. Click here for information on Professionalism and Community Managers.
- Management companies. Read more about membership benefits for management companies and to download a copy of the application.
- Business partners who provide products and services to community associations (engineers, attorneys, insurance, bankers, landscaping, roofing, painting, pest control, HVAC, security, restoration services, contractors, siding, paving, etc). Read more about membership benefits for business partners. Click here to learn more about the value of CAI Business Partner members.
Ready To Join?
Joining online through our national website is the quickest and easiest way to start receiving the benefits of membership. Be sure to select the “Keystone Chapter” as your chapter of choice.
You can also print a membership application from the links above that you can mail or fax with payment.