Your board should join CAI to gain access to a wealth of member benefits and information on managing, governing and maintaining your community association, including educational programs on legal, fiduciary and other critically important topics.
Five Reasons to Join CAI
Homeowner Leader Education
- CAI provides educational opportunities for elected association leaders, like you, so you have the most up-to-date information to effectively govern your community association and protect your owners’ property values.
- Access FREE webinars, articles, newsletters, best practice reports, and templates to better help you govern your community association.
- Stay current on the latest state & federal guidelines impacting your community.
- Meet the professionals and business partner members of CAI who understand the unique nature of doing business with community associations.
- Get answers to your questions 24/7 with the CAI Exchange online community and the Keystone Member Community.
Visit the chapter calendar of events for information on upcoming educational programs.
Click here for a resolution your Community Association Board can adopt to join CAI.
Join today to gain access to these are more member benefits and save on all CAI programs.
Check out these Free Resources Now
Check out “An Introduction to Community Association Living,” a basic introduction for homeowners new to community association living and a great resource for association leaders. This document can be downloaded from our national website.
Download for free our from Good to Great brochure that includes:
- Rights and Responsibilities for Better Communities
- Community Association Governance Guidelines
- Model Code of Ethics for Community Association Board Member
For additional documents and information including a model code of ethics for community association board members, how to protect your association from fraud and embezzlement; resources for association board members and homeowners; free online help for homeowners and homebuyers; scholarships for CAI homeowner members and more, visit our national website.