Homeowner & Community Association Education
CAI’s Homeowner Leadership programs are designed to help current association board members, committee members, and homeowners better understand the governance and management of community associations.
Click here for details on Webinars and on-demand programs.
Download a free copy of the publication “An Introduction to Community Association Living.“
CAI’s Board Leader Certificate Program
Education is the at the core of CAI’s mission and homeowner leaders are CAI’s largest audience. We want to expand our educational reach and homeowner board members want recognition, so we created a certificate program especially for this important membership segment.
How Do I Obtain a Certificate?
- Complete the Board Leadership Development Workshop
- Review three additional resources (Model Code of Ethics, Rights & Responsibilities for Better Communities, and Governance Guidelines)
- Certificate Complete!
What happens after the Workshop?
- Your attendance at the program, live or on demand, will be recorded by CAI HQ.
- CAI HQ sends you information to complete the certificate.
- CAI issues the certificate and publishes the certificate holder’s name, community, city, and state online.
- The Chapter recognizes certificate holders online and in our magazine, Community Assets.
How much is the CAI Board Leader Certificate?
- The online certificate program is $99 on the CAI HQ website. See the chapter Calendar of Events for when the chapter will next host the Board Leadership Development Workshop and the cost to attend.