Community managers and management companies are the professional backbone of the communities they serve, providing the skills and expertise that are essential to the successful management of associations.
Five Reasons to Join CAI
Advance Your Career with Education & Training
- Earn CAI credentials and reach new earning potential through CAI’s internationally recognized education program
- Find the resources you need including community manager guides & publications
Strengthen Your Network
- Connect with community association professionals worldwide. Share best practices and help your community thrive by meeting industry thought leaders. Membership includes your local Keystone Chapter.
- Stay current on latest state & federal rules impacting your community and advocate for laws and regulations that support healthy, vibrant communities.
- Answer community questions 24/7 with the CAI Exchange online community and the Keystone Member Community
Visit the chapter calendar of events for information on upcoming educational programs.
Join today to gain access to these are more member benefits and save on all CAI programs.