Community managers and management companies are the professional backbone of the communities they serve, providing the skills and expertise that are essential to the successful management of associations.
Five Reasons to Join CAI
Education & Training
- Earn CAI credentials and reach new earning potential
- Access FREE community manager guides & publications
- Stay current on latest state & federal guidelines impacting your community
- Connect with community association professionals worldwide. Membership includes your local Keystone Chapter.
- Answer community questions 24/7 with the CAI Exchange online community and the Keystone Member Community
Visit the chapter calendar of events for information on upcoming educational programs.
Join today to gain access to these are more member benefits and save on all CAI programs.
Manager Member Scholarship
CAI Keystone is pleased to offer a Manager Membership Scholarship. The purpose of this scholarship is to support managers and other association staff who are interested in the benefits of membership in CAI but are experiencing a financial hardship that limits their ability to pay membership dues. Through the Manager Membership Scholarship, recipients will receive one year of membership with the Keystone Chapter at no cost to you.