Community managers and management companies are the professional backbone of the communities they serve, providing the skills and expertise that are essential to the successful management of associations.
Five Reasons to Join CAI
Advance Your Career with Education & Training
- Through CAI’s internationally recognized Professional Management Development Program (PMDP), you can earn professional credentials and reach a higher earning potential!
- Gain access to the resources you need including best practices reports and other publications.
Strengthen Your Network
- Connect with community association professionals worldwide. Share best practices and help your community thrive by meeting industry thought leaders. Membership includes your local Keystone Chapter.
- Stay current on the latest state & federal rules impacting your community and advocate for laws and regulations that support healthy, vibrant communities.
- Ask your questions and get answers 24/7 with the CAI Exchange online community and the Keystone Member Community.
Visit the chapter calendar of events for information on upcoming educational programs.
Join today to gain access to these and more member benefits and save on all CAI programs.