April 12 & 13, 2023 at Valley Forge Casino
Sponsor and Exhibitor Information
Exhibit at the regions premier event for community associations – Community Live! – CAI’s Annual Conference & Expo, scheduled for April 12-13, 2023 at Valley Forge Casino in King of Prussia, PA. Reserve your booth now – booths are 53% sold out and registration fees increase January 1, 2023!
Community Live! is the region’s largest event for cooperatives, condominiums and homeowner associations. Attendees come for top-notch educational opportunities, to learn from one another, to network, and to visit with exhibitors – companies like yours – who offer the products and services they need to thrive.
Who attends Community Live?
The Community Live! audience represents a huge market for business partners and management companies. In 2022, our event included:
- 150 community association manager attendees, from 23 management companies
- These managers represented 1100+ community associations with more than 110,000 homes.
- 85 First time attendees
Four Reasons Why You Should Exhibit:
- Make face 2 face connections with property managers and homeowners.
- Promote your products and services
- Attract new clients from the CAI audience
- Maintain your relationships with existing clients.
Reserve Your Booth and Sponsorship
Click here to view the floor plan. This floor plan is for informational purposes only. To select and reserve your booth, click the yellow button above.
Review the Exhibitor Rules, Terms & Conditions
All exhibitors are required to review, sign and accept the Exhibitor Rules, Terms & Conditions. Click here for the PDF document. You will be required to sign and acknowledge the Terms & Conditions in the online booth reservation system.
What to Know When Selecting Your Booth and Sponsorship
- Booths are available on a first come / first served basis. There are 136 booth spaces. Reserve your booth early as exhibit space is likely to sell out as it did for the 2022 event.
- Booths must be reserved using our online exhibitor site, where you will also acknowledge the exhibitor rules and regulations, and enter your exhibitor contact information and staff names. Sponsors who receive a complimentary booth will receive a promotional code to reserve your booth.
- Payment in full is required at time of reservation. Exhibit space will not be held without payment.
- CAI will make every effort to help exhibitors find booths that are not directly next to or across from a competitor; however, booth selection is ultimately the responsibility of the individual exhibitors and based on availability.
Exhibit Booth Rates
All exhibit booths are 10×10 and include one skirted table, two chairs, a wastebasket and an exhibitor sign. The rates below are early bird rates which increase by $150 per booth on January 1, 2023. Register early and save!
- Premier Booth – $1,800 members; $2,500 non-members – includes 3 exhibit booth staff.
- Prime Booth – $1,700 members; $2,400 non-members – includes 3 exhibit booth staff.
Premium BoothSOLD OUT – $1500 members; $2,200 non-members – includes 3 exhibit booth staff.
- Standard Booth – $1,400 members; $2,100 non-members – includes 2 exhibit booth staff.
For additional information, including sponsorship and advertising information and rates, click on the booth selection link above.
Exhibitor Cancellation Policy
If you wish to cancel your participation in the 2021 Virtual Conference & Expo, the following dates and refund amounts apply:
- Cancel your exhibitor contract for 2022 by December 31, 2021 and receive a 100% refund of exhibitor or sponsor payments, less a $150 cancellation fee.
- Prior to March 1, 2022 - 50% refund of exhibitor or sponsor payments received, less a $150 cancellation fee.
- After March 1, 2022 - Sorry, no refunds after this date.
CAI's Suit-Casing Policy
Our exhibitors and sponsors spend a lot of money to participate in the Annual Conference & Expo. CAI has a no-tolerance policy regarding “suitcasing”, which describes the practice of non-exhibiting companies or individuals soliciting sales or sales leads on the trade show floor, in any session or networking reception, or anywhere within the event venue or hotel or soliciting conference participants for conflicting educational or social activities during CAI’s Annual Conference & Expo.
Interpretation of what constitutes suitcasing is at the sole discretion of CAI’s Board of Directors. Violators of these policies will be given a warning at the event. If the violation continues, the violator will be asked to leave the event, and charged the single booth rate based upon the violator's member status, which must be paid prior to registering as an attendee, exhibitor, or sponsor at any future chapter event.
Exhibitors should refrain from talking to attendees or conducting business outside of your own booth. All parts of the exhibit must remain in exhibitor's assigned space. No exhibit will be allowed to infringe upon aisle space.
Non-member, non-exhibiting business partner guests are welcome to attend, after paying an admission fee, and will be issued a special name badge.
Non-exhibiting business partners participating in the event as speakers are prohibited from soliciting business on the tradeshow floor, in or after sessions, or anywhere in the event venue or hotel.
Covid Code of Conduct
Covid-19 Code of Conduct
The chapter has adopted a Covid Code of Conduct for all in person meetings and events. Whenever you register for an event, you agree to abide by the terms of these policies. Click here for the Covid-19 Code of Conduct for Events.
By submitting a registration for a CAI chapter program or event, attendees agree to the CAI Communicable Disease Related Hold Harmless, Release, Waiver of Liability, and Indemnity Agreement. Click the link to review the terms of this waiver. You will be required to agree to the terms of this waiver in the event registration checkout process.
Private Party Policy
All hospitality suites and hosted events must be approved by CAI. Hospitality suites/hosted events are not permitted during official conference activities. Non-exhibiting companies/groups/individuals are not permitted to host OR attend events at the official hotel during the conference. Contact Christine Bluestein, CMP, Meeting Planner, with your requests at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attract Attendees to Your Exhibit Booth through Swag & Signage
This Zoom Q & A with Brian Bielawski, a National Brand Advisor for Philadelphia-based Dynamic Advertising Solutions and Jamie Cooperstein, CEO of J. Cooperstein Hospitality Consulting, will give you ideas on how exhibitors can better engage with attendees at the CAI Keystone Annual Conference & Expo.
- Signature Education Conferences
- Communicable Disease Release & Waiver of Liability
- Mini Tradeshows
- Elevate: 2023 High Rise Conference
- 2022 Annual Conference Education
- 2022 Annual Conference Keynote
- 2022 Annual Conference Networking Party
- Exhibitor Information
- 2023 Exhibitor Information
- Educational Events
- Networking Events
- On Demand Learning
- Annual Conference and Expo
- Events Calendar
- Annual Conference & Expo 2022
- Event Policies
- Annual Conference Code of Conduct