Covid-19 event code of conduct
As of August 16, 2021, the chapter has adopted a Covid Code of Conduct for Events. Whenever you register for an event, you agree to abide by the terms of this Code of Conduct, including wearing of masks at indoor events. Click here for the Covid-19 Code of Conduct for Events and Vaccine Policy.
- A mask must be worn in accordance with state and local requirements. Attendees without a mask will be denied entrance to the venue / event.
- Social distancing will be enforced during the event and seating will be arranged accordingly.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be set up at the venues.
- Food and beverage will be packaged and served in a manner that minimizes contact between attendees and service staff.
- Attendees are expected to act in a responsible manner and to observe and comply with all Covid-19 safety protocols. CAI reserves the right to remove any attendee that does not follow these guidelines.
- That an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.
- To assume all risks that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 while attending or participating in activities conducted by CAI.
- On behalf of myself and my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, next of kin and others with whom I may interact, not to hold CAI, and/or the owner of any premises where such activities are conducted and their respective officials, officers, directors, employees, volunteers, contractors, servants, sponsors, agents, representatives, successors, heirs and assigns (collectively “Releasees”) liable for any risks, injuries, illness, infections, death or damages arising because of my attendance and/or participation at the program.
- To release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and covenant not to sue on behalf of myself and my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, next of kin and on behalf of others with whom I may interact, any or all of the releases for any injuries, illness, infections, death or damages and/or any claims or demands arising from or related to my attendance and/or participation in the program.
- To indemnify, defend and save and hold harmless the releasees and each of them from any loss, liability, damage, claim, demand, expense and cost they may incur arising out of or related to my attendance and/or participation in the program including, but not limited to, all legal, professional and expert fees incurred.
- Signature Education Conferences
- Communicable Disease Release & Waiver of Liability
- Mini Tradeshows
- Elevate: 2023 High Rise Conference
- 2024 Annual Conference & Expo
- 2023 Exhibitor Information
- 2023 Annual Conference & Expo
- 2023 Annual Conference Networking Party
- 2023 Annual Conference Education
- 2023 Annual Conference Keynote
- On Demand Learning
- 2022 Annual Conference & Expo
- Event Policies
- Annual Conference Code of Conduct